- The Stipulation and Order of Settlement
- U.S. Attorney Press Release
- The Art Newspaper, July 4, 2010 - "Settlement close on Portrait of Wally case"
- Wall Street Journal, July 27, 2010 - "Portrait of Notoriety"
- Wall Street Journal, July 27, 2010 - "What Is Lost When Works are Trophies "
- Wall Street Journal, July 29, 2010 - "Painting stolen by Nazis goes up at Jewish Museum"
- Art Daily - "Egon Schiele's Portrait of Wally Now on Display - Only Opportunity to See it in the U.S."
The Court Case:
- The Arts Journal, October 13th, 2009 - "Egon Schiele's Portrait of Wally Goes to Trial"
- NY Daily News, October 7th, 2009 - "Judge orders trial in case of masterpiece stolen by Nazis"
- Trust the Leaders Magazine, Winter 2009/2010 - "The Finish Line: Wally Finally Gets Her Day in Court"
Judge Preska’s ruling that sent the case to trial:
Washington Conference on Holocaust Era Assets:
Washington Conference Principles:
Association of Art Museum Directors Position Paper on Restitution of Nazi-Looted Works:
Portrait of Wally
Hello Cape Cod! Portrait of Wally screens tomorrow at 7:30 and again on Thursday December 12 in the Wellfleet Preservation Hall: http://wellfleetpreservationhall.org/index.php/component/rsevents/event/1961-independent-documentary-series-portrait-of-wally-a-face-that-launched-a-thousand-lawsuits 2nd Screening added Thursday, Dec. 12th at 7:30! BUY TICKETS HERE FOR SATURDAY 12/7 BUY TICKETS HERE FOR THURSDAY 12/12 Our Independent Documentary Series continues with a new film described by critics as "a cinematic masterpice", a "serpentin [...] Independent Documentary Series: PORTRAIT OF WALLY: A FACE THAT LAUNCHED A THOUSAND LAWSUITS 1 day 20 hours ago.
Want to go see this, Dec.7th at Wellfleet Pres.Hall , 7:30 to 9:30? 3 weeks 2 days ago.