- The Stipulation and Order of Settlement
- U.S. Attorney Press Release
- The Art Newspaper, July 4, 2010 - "Settlement close on Portrait of Wally case"
- Wall Street Journal, July 27, 2010 - "Portrait of Notoriety"
- Wall Street Journal, July 27, 2010 - "What Is Lost When Works are Trophies "
- Wall Street Journal, July 29, 2010 - "Painting stolen by Nazis goes up at Jewish Museum"
- Art Daily - "Egon Schiele's Portrait of Wally Now on Display - Only Opportunity to See it in the U.S."
The Court Case:
- The Arts Journal, October 13th, 2009 - "Egon Schiele's Portrait of Wally Goes to Trial"
- NY Daily News, October 7th, 2009 - "Judge orders trial in case of masterpiece stolen by Nazis"
- Trust the Leaders Magazine, Winter 2009/2010 - "The Finish Line: Wally Finally Gets Her Day in Court"
Judge Preska’s ruling that sent the case to trial:
Washington Conference on Holocaust Era Assets:
Washington Conference Principles:
Association of Art Museum Directors Position Paper on Restitution of Nazi-Looted Works:
Portrait of Wally
Portrait of Wally is now live on Vimeo VOD. "[A] bombshell! 'Portrait of Wally' isn't just about stolen art: It's about cultural skulduggery, political sleaze, institutional hypocrisy and the virtues of persistence." -John Anderson in Variety "Portrait of Wally”, Egon Schiele’s tender picture of his mistress, Walburga (“Wally”) Neuzil, is the pride of the Leopold Museum in Vienna. But for 13 years the… Portrait of Wally 4 weeks 1 day ago.
Portrait of Wally
http://gseart.tumblr.com/post/114058781332/the-face-that-launched-a-thousand-lawsuits-wally THE FACE THAT LAUNCHED A THOUSAND LAWSUITS Wally Neuzil was Egon Schiele’s favorite model and true love until the time of his marriage, to another woman, in 1915. Now Wally is the subject of an... THE FACE THAT LAUNCHED A THOUSAND LAWSUITS Wally... | Galerie St. Etienne 28 weeks 2 days ago.