- The Stipulation and Order of Settlement
- U.S. Attorney Press Release
- The Art Newspaper, July 4, 2010 - "Settlement close on Portrait of Wally case"
- Wall Street Journal, July 27, 2010 - "Portrait of Notoriety"
- Wall Street Journal, July 27, 2010 - "What Is Lost When Works are Trophies "
- Wall Street Journal, July 29, 2010 - "Painting stolen by Nazis goes up at Jewish Museum"
- Art Daily - "Egon Schiele's Portrait of Wally Now on Display - Only Opportunity to See it in the U.S."
The Court Case:
- The Arts Journal, October 13th, 2009 - "Egon Schiele's Portrait of Wally Goes to Trial"
- NY Daily News, October 7th, 2009 - "Judge orders trial in case of masterpiece stolen by Nazis"
- Trust the Leaders Magazine, Winter 2009/2010 - "The Finish Line: Wally Finally Gets Her Day in Court"
Judge Preska’s ruling that sent the case to trial:
Washington Conference on Holocaust Era Assets:
Washington Conference Principles:
Association of Art Museum Directors Position Paper on Restitution of Nazi-Looted Works:
Portrait of Wally
http://gseart.tumblr.com/post/114058781332/the-face-that-launched-a-thousand-lawsuits-wally THE FACE THAT LAUNCHED A THOUSAND LAWSUITS Wally Neuzil was Egon Schiele’s favorite model and true love until the time of his marriage, to another woman, in 1915. Now Wally is the subject of an... THE FACE THAT LAUNCHED A THOUSAND LAWSUITS Wally... | Galerie St. Etienne 9 weeks 4 days ago.
I've watched POW three times and I get more enraged each viewing. How can I contact David D'arcy? Thanks. 14 weeks 10 hours ago.