- The Stipulation and Order of Settlement
- U.S. Attorney Press Release
- The Art Newspaper, July 4, 2010 - "Settlement close on Portrait of Wally case"
- Wall Street Journal, July 27, 2010 - "Portrait of Notoriety"
- Wall Street Journal, July 27, 2010 - "What Is Lost When Works are Trophies "
- Wall Street Journal, July 29, 2010 - "Painting stolen by Nazis goes up at Jewish Museum"
- Art Daily - "Egon Schiele's Portrait of Wally Now on Display - Only Opportunity to See it in the U.S."
The Court Case:
- The Arts Journal, October 13th, 2009 - "Egon Schiele's Portrait of Wally Goes to Trial"
- NY Daily News, October 7th, 2009 - "Judge orders trial in case of masterpiece stolen by Nazis"
- Trust the Leaders Magazine, Winter 2009/2010 - "The Finish Line: Wally Finally Gets Her Day in Court"
Judge Preska’s ruling that sent the case to trial:
Washington Conference on Holocaust Era Assets:
Washington Conference Principles:
Association of Art Museum Directors Position Paper on Restitution of Nazi-Looted Works:
The story never ends! More twists and turns in the Portrait of Wally case! http://www.theartnewspaper.com/articles/Portrait-of-Wally-finders-fee-claim-dismissed/31814 articles/Portrait of Wally finders fee claim dismissed articles/Portrait of Wally finders fee claim dismissed 8 weeks 3 days ago.
Portrait of Wally
http://www.al.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2014/01/portrait.html A painting's amazing odyssey The big picture: painting stolen by Nazis is focus of Mobile Jewish Film Festival documentary 14 weeks 5 days ago.